1. It's a sewing, fibre arts and needlework show. No shammies, no garlic crushers, no cheap watches, no tooth whiteners, no weight-loss machines and no pots & pans.
2. It's inexpensive. Only $5 admission gets you into the exhibit hall. Admission is included with class registration.
3. Snack bar in the show area gives you easy access to reasonably priced beverages, lunch or snacks, and you don't miss the action.
4. ATM is on site. So if you forget to drop by the bank, you still have access to cash if you need it.
5. Parking is free. While it may be a bit of a drive for some of you, at least you don't have a parking fee to pay when you arrive.
6. Bingeman's Funworx is open if your spouse wants something to do with the kids while you take a class or attend a seminar. Visit www.bingemans.com for information.
7. Clean, bright and roomy washrooms. Yes, there may be line-ups at the busiest times but they won't last long.
8. Bingeman's has wheelchair accessibility: An important consideration for those who use mobility devices.
9. A wide selection of classes to take throughout the day. Click on the classes links to the left or visit www.joannescreativenotions.com to register online.
10. Kayla Kennington, our feature celebrity is literally the Creme de la Creme of fibre artists, educators and garment designers. Visit www.kaylakennington.com for a sneak preview. Quilters, embroiderers, beaders, seamstresses and designers will all be amazed at her showpieces. Be sure to register for a class or see her fabulous slide show and presentation.