While you still may be waiting to win the Super 7 or 649 lotteries, you have much better odds of winning a door prize at SewFest West 2010. So many companies have generously donated prizes.
Each attendee with admission ($5) will receive a ballot to complete and drop off at the Sewers Forum Booth No. 1 for a chance to win. Some nice things about this are:
1. you don't have to be present to win.
2. you don't have to wander everywhere trying to find the ballot box; it's printed right on the ballot, Booth No 1.
3. the draws take place at the free seminar area (theatre) on the show floor after every presentation.
4. the major door prizes (2 each day) will be drawn after the last presentation on the show floor.
5. if you win a door prize during the day, your ballot will be placed back into the draw for the major prizes.
6. a list of door prize draw winners will be posted at the Sewers Forum Booth No. 1 throughout the show.